Scholarships for trainees (Students or post docs) will be available. Application Deadline July 31, 2018
Exact amounts of the scholarships are not yet determined, but they should cover at least the cost of half a twin room for 5 nights plus the registration fee.
To be eligible:
1) You must be a 2018 IMGS member (memberships are complimentary, just go to the Join tab and register).
2) You must have an abstract selected for presentation (either oral or poster).
3) A maximum of one scholarship will be given per lab.
4) You should send a copy of your abstract, an email with your full contact information, whether you are a student or post doc and the name of your lab head to
no later than July 31, 2018.
5) You should register for the conference, but you can select "Direct bill" and you do not need to pay in advance.
6) You should plan to participate in the Trainee Symposium, the main meeting and the Mentor lunch.